Explain application of computer systems in the area of banking and education.
Banking: Today, Banking is almost totally dependent on computer.Banks provide following facilities:
- Banks on-line accounting facility, which includes current balances, deposits, overdrafts, interest charges, shares and trustee records.
- ATM machines are making it even easier for customers to deal with banks.
Education: The computer has provided a lot of facilities in the Education System:
- The uses of computer provide a tool in the Education system known as CBE (Computer Based Education).
- CBE involves Control, Delivery and Evaluation of learning.
- The computer education is very familiar and rapidly increasing the graph of computer students.
- There are number of methods in which educational institutions can use computer to educate the students.
- It is used for prepare a database about student performance and analyses are carried out.