Give the examples of the incomes which are deemed to be received in India in the previous year.
Income Deemed to be Received in India (Sec. 7]: The following incomes which are not actually received in India during previous year, but the law considers them to be received in India during previous year—
- Contribution made by the employer in Recognized provident fund in excess of 12% of salary of the employee.
- Interest credited to R.P.F. in excess of 9.5%.
- Transferred balance transferred from unrecognized P.F. to Recognized provident Fund.
- Contribution made by the employer in notified contribution Pension Scheme u/s 80CC D.
- Tax deducted at source.
- Deemed Profits chargeable to tax u/s, 41 and 59.