Managing Director Vs Whole Time Director of a Company
Distinction between Managing Director and a Whole time Director:
- Control of Management: He has substantial control of management
- Number of Companies: May be appointed in two companies
- Coexistence with other posts: A managing director and a manager can not co- exist in a company,
Whole time Director:
- Control of Management: He may be given some specific responsibilities only.
- Number of Companies: Can be appointed as whole-time director in one company only.
- Coexistence with other posts: A whole-time director can be appointed along with a managing director or a manager.