The Preamble of the Indian Constitution.
The Preamble of the Indian Constitution or the beginning, of any Constitution is also known as its soul or spirit. So is the case with the Indian Constitution. Its preamble sets out the tone and tenor of the entire Constitution.
It declares India to be a sovereign, secular, democratic republic assuring liberty of thought, expression and belief to all its citizens, equality and justice to all the citizens.
These words constitute the cornerstone of the Constitution. The main body Of the Constitution is an evocation of the. beliefs and ideals enshrined in the Preamble. The exact text of the Preamble, which you should know, is given below:
Also Read | How To Develop World Class Behaviors Skills?
- We the people of India, having solemnly resolved to constitute India into a Sovereign Socialist Democratic Republic and to secure to all its citizens
- Justice, social, economic and political.
- Liberty of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship.
- Equality of status and of opportunity and to promote among the . Fraternity assuring the dignity of individuals and the unity and integrity of the Nation.
- In our Constituent Assembly this twenty-sixth day of November 1949, do Hereby Adopt, Exact and Give to Ourselves This Constitution.
- Habits of Truly Intelligent People
- The Ways to Show Intelligence of Intelligent People Without Saying Anything.
- 5 Things Emotionally Intelligent People Do & Don’t Do
- Common Habits of Deeply Angry People